There are several things that I find absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous, yet, I find that others may not agree or understand. Let me list those items and perhaps those of you who are lost or confused can comment:
1. A lit candle whose flame burns in the presence of no one, yet you know that it is flickering.
2. A lit Christmas tree that you decorate. Ours is up and is delightful.
3. Silence as you stand outdoors and admire newly fallen snow.
4. Fireworks as you reflect on your life and memories. It’s almost as important as New Year’s resolutions.
5. Staring into the eyes of the one you call your soul mate. Because the future is the most mysterious thing and because you’re living in the now.
I think that’s it for the moment. Red wine on a snowy indoors-evening is most lovely.