1. Getting a really, really good manicure without being rushed, forced to pick a different “better” color, no crowd, and for cheap!
2. Finishing a slew of errands before the storm hit: groceries, bills, post office, and gym.
3. Baking fluffy and healthy blueberry muffins on Saturday morning for Bub so that he’d have something yummy to eat while he told me about his hiking trip.
4. Having an early evening on Saturday, discovering a new yummy beer, hanging at a noisy bar and feeling like we were the only ones there.
5. Getting up early today, seeing the sun shine into the quiet church, putting on our layers and getting ready for the race.
6. Running the 5k. Seeing Bub surprised that I caught up to him and then sprinting past lots of huffing and puffing and getting lost in the sea of green.
7. Beers at the bar after the race, talking with Bub’s friends. Telling Italy stories, letting the buzz settle in.
8. Spicy onion rings and not feeling guilty about eating them after the run!
9. Napping in our layers after making it home from our early and jam-packed day.
10. Selecting wedding photos to purchase for framing; we’ll finally have photos to display on the mantel when we move into a house.